- Gallon size Ziploc Bags
- Scotch Tape and Packing Tape
Books should be packaged in one of two ways.
- Grouped together in a Ziploc bag.
Grouping books in Ziploc bags.
- When grouping books together in a Ziploc, keep them age appropriate.
- Do not group a picture book with a easy reader, etc.
- They will sell better if they are the same age group.
- After placing all bags in the book, fold any excess plastic over and tape with packing tape. Try to create a tight package. This helps with displaying your merchandise.
- Attach the tag to the outside of the Ziploc bag, please do not place inside the bag. Be sure not to cover the bar code.
- When grouping together, make your tag description as informational as possible.
Selling books individually.
- When pricing books individually, it is recommended that you place the tag on the back cover in the lower half of the book.
- Try to leave the blurb on the back cover visible, so that it can be read.
- Using scotch tape secure the tag to the back of the book, be sure to not cover up the bar code. Tape at least two sides of the tag to the book.
- Using scotch tape instead of packing tape will help to prevent damage to the book.