Quality Standards for Toys
- Toys needs to be complete sets. If you are not sure what came in the set originally search the internet.
- If there is a missing piece, that “does not” keep the toy from being played with, note on the description line that a piece is missing. Allowing the person who is considering purchasing it to make the decision to purchase with or without the missing piece.
- For example: (Line 1) Fisher Price Noah’s Ark Play set. (Line 2) Missing Noah, has 4 sets of animals
- All battery operated toys, must have working batters. The toy must work correctly
- Toys must be clean!!
Supplies needed to prepare toys
- Zip Lock Bags
- Packing Tape
- Zip Ties
- Broken, non-working toys or toys that have been recalled. It is the consignors responsibility to check for recalls.
- Happy Meal Toys, “free-be” toys
- Misc. bags of toys, will not be accepted. Bags of toys need to be a theme, “bag of dinosaurs”, bag of cars, bag of barbie clothes.