How Consigning Works
- Only a $10 consignors fee per event. The fee increase to $15 per event the last 10 days before registration closes. Registration Fee is not refundable or transferable.
- You set the price for your merchandise!
- You have the option to mark your items 50% off for the discount shopping days.
- You have the option to donate any unsold items.
- You’ll receive 65% of your sales, and can earn even more by volunteering.
- You manage and track your inventory with an easy to use online program.
Simple Steps: How do I participate as a consignor?
- Register online for a 4-digit consignor number.
- Returning consignors use the same login as last time.
- Sort through your belongings. Find items in excellent condition to prepare for the sale.
- Enter items in the inventory system (price, description, donate, discount).
- Print and tag items per our guidelines.
- Choose a Check-In time to drop-off your items for inspection.
- Want to shop even earlier? Sign up to work a Volunteer shift.
- Pick-up your unsold items during the designated pick up time.
- If you marked your items to be“donated”, you do not need to do anything. Our Charity Organization will pick up your donated items at the end of the sale.
- Wait for your check to arrive in the mail! It’s that simple!!