- Please arrive on time. You must work your complete shift to get credit.
- All volunteers must sign-in and sign-out with the Check-In table to receive credit for volunteer hours.
- Upon Check-In you will be assigned a task. Feel free to let us know if you are not comfortable with the assigned task.
- There is absolutely NO shopping during your volunteer shift!
- Volunteers should not bring their children with them when volunteering (some exceptions made during non-sale hours).
- Volunteers who are nursing moms can wear the baby during their shift.
- If you need to use the restroom or get a drink of water…fell free to do so, please just keep your break brief so you can complete your shift.
- Please limit your phone calls. We know you have little ones at home, so answer those questions quickly.
- When you have completed your shift, please remember to check-out and return your badge and apron to the check-in table.
Thank you for volunteering with us and we hope you have an enjoyable time! Our goal is to have fun while working!