Saving money and having fun is easy with MamaCents!
If you have never experienced a MamaCents Consignment Event you should. Come shop and find out what MamaCents is all about, invite a friend or two and turn the day into a fun shopping experience with the girls!
MamaCents Consignment Events are a savvy, sensible way to shop for great deals. Whether picking up toys, books, children’s clothing, baby furnishings, maternity or women’s wear, you’ll find something for the family while feeling good about “going green”, getting great items that won’t go to waste in someone’s closet or thrown to the curb.
Our inspection of every item before it goes onto the sales floor helps to ensure that all items are top quality.
You can expect to find:
- Kids Clothing (from infant to 16)
- Junior Clothing for gals and guys
- Women’s Clothing
- Boutique area often includes: Baby Lulu, Hanna Anderson, Mini Boden, Strasburg, Naartjie, Janie and Jack, Lily Pulitzer and MORE
- Maternity clothing
- Strollers, wagons, swings and boppies
- In-Demand Kids Toys & Activity Items: Little Tykes, Disney, tricycles, riding toys, playscapes, playhouses, kitchens, and tool benches
- Toys for all ages including dolls, cars, trucks, and blocks
- Puzzles, Books, DVDs and games
- Furniture: Gliders, cribs, toddler beds, dressers, changing tables, etc
Things to bring and remember while shopping:
- Please bring a list of all sizes you are shopping for as we do not allow clothing or shoes to be tried on.
- A tape measure and a list of your child’s measurements is a great way to insure you are buying the right size.
- Remember to measure feet or to make an outline of their foot as well.
- Bring an empty shopping bag, laundry bag, laundry basket or rolling cart to help you carry your goodies while you shop.
- Be prepared to “check” diaper bags, large purses and backpacks.
- For security we only allow empty bags, empty strollers (that we tag) and small purses in our sale.
- To be better prepared put keys, money and your cell phone in a pocket so that you have free hands to shop.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes as lines tend to be long during our pre-sales.
- Be sure to check the next size up for items you will need during that “end of season” growth spurt all children seem to have.
- Bring your reusable shopping bags to carry your purchased items home in, MamaCents does not provide bags.
- It is easier to shop with children at home. If you bring your child please make sure they are within arms’ reach at all times.
- Toys and books are for sale and not to distract your child. Please do not allow them to “play” in these areas.
- Come to shop, save and have fun! Remember you are saving money, helping the earth through reuse and mingling with other Mamas.
Type of payment to bring: