Saving money and having fun is easy with MamaCents!
If you have never experienced a MamaCents Consignment Event you should. Come shop and find out what MamaCents is all about, invite a friend or two and turn the day into a fun shopping experience with the girls!
MamaCents Consignment Events are a savvy, sensible way to shop for great deals. Whether picking up toys, books, children’s clothing, baby furnishings, maternity or women’s wear, you’ll find something for the family while feeling good about “going green”, getting great items that won’t go to waste in someone’s closet or thrown to the curb.
A Must Read — Rules of Shopping at MamaCents!
- UMBRELLA STROLLERS ONLY!
- NO DIAPER BAGS OR LARGE PURSES ALLOWED
- We do not allow trying on clothing or shoes.
- Please bring a list of all sizes you are shopping for.
- A tape measure and a list of your child’s measurements is a great way to insure you are buying the right size.
- Remember to measure feet or to make an outline of their foot as well.
- Bring an empty shopping bag, laundry bag, laundry basket or rolling cart to help you carry your goodies while you shop.
- Be prepared to “leave” diaper bags, large purses and backpacks in your car.
- For security we only allow empty shopping bags, empty umbrella strollers (that we tag) and small purses.
- To be better prepared put keys, money and your cell phone in a pocket so that you have free hands to shop.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes as lines tend to be long during our pre-sales.
- Be sure to check the next size up for items you will need during that “end of season” growth spurt all children seem to have.
- Bring your reusable shopping bags to carry your purchased items home in, MamaCents does not provide bags, however we will have bags available for purchase.
- It is easier to shop with children at home. If you bring your child please make sure they are within arms’ reach at all times.
- Toys and books are for sale and not to distract your child. Please do not allow them to “play” in these areas.
- Come to shop, save and have fun! Remember you are saving money, helping the earth through reuse and mingling with other Mamas.